The members of the Department of Chemistry at the University of Memphis
are pleased to host the 33rd Annual Undergraduate Research Conference which will be held on Saturday, February 23, 2013. Registration and the Morning Mixer will begin at 8:00 AM.
Conference registration is free, and the presentations are open to the public. A complimentary catered lunch
will be served to all registered attendees.
For further information, please email Dr. Dan Baker
Instructions for Student Presenters:
- Abstracts due by noon, February 1 (please send abstracts in MS Word file to
Dr. Daniel Baker via email, email@example.com)
- You must fill out this registration form if you plan to attend and/or present.
- 15 minutes per talk (presentation + questions)
- Microsoft PowerPoint is preferred
- USB drives are preferred
- If you require a MAC, please bring your laptop for a direct connection