- Ted Burkey, Professor of Chemistry
- Lewis Coons, Professor of Biology and Director of the Integrated Microscopy Center
- Don Franceschetti, University Professor of Physics and Chemistry
- Mohamed Laradji, Associate Professor of Physics
Computational studies of polymers, lipid membranes and nanocomposites
- Eugene Pinkhassik, Associate Professor of Chemistry and Director of INDIUM
Medical Nanodevices, Nanofabricated Sensors, Theragnostic Nanocapsules
- Ying Sing Li, Professor of Chemistry
- Erno Lindner, Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Biosensors, Cardiac Proteins Immunoassays, TB detection
- Sanjay Mishra, Associate Professor of Physics and Associate Director of INDIUM
- Steve Slack, Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Associate Dean of Engineering
- Yongmei Wang, Associate Professor of Chemistry
Computational studies of polymer materials, protein structure and dynamics, protein/protein interactions
- Igor S. Antipin, PhD (University of Kazan, Russia)
- Phillip Britt, PhD (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Michael Condren, PhD (Christian Brothers University)
- Barbara Evans, PhD (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Eli Greenbaum, PhD (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Karen Hasty, PhD (University of Tennessee Health Science Center)
- Ruchard Lee, PhD (University of Tennessee Health Science Center)
- Hugh O’Neill, PhD (University of Tennessee, Knoxville)
- Richard Redfearn, PhD (Rhodes College)
- Andrew Richter, PhD (Valparaiso University)
- Ivan Stibor, PhD (Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Hu, X.; Wang, Y. Molecular dynamic simulations of N-terminal receiver domain of NtrC reveal intrinsic conformational flexibility in the inactive state, J. Biomolec. Struct. & Dynamic. (in press).
- Laradji, M.; Sunil Kumar, P. B. Anomalously Slow Domain Growth in Fluid Membranes with Asymmetric Transbilayer Lipid Distribution, Phys. Rev. E (in press)
- Sunil Kumar, P. B.; Laradji, M. Phase separation in two-component fluid vesicles, Proc. Mathematical Biology: Recent Trends, Eds. P. Chandra and B.V.R. Kum, pp. 44-55 (2006)
- Laradji, M.; Sunil Kumar, P. B. Domain growth, budding, and fission in phase-separating self-assembled fluid membranes, J. Chem. Phys. (2005) 123, 224902
- Hore, M. J. A.; Laradji, M. Effects of nanoscale rods on the kinetics of phase-separating multi-component fluids, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. (2005) 856E, BB7.7, 1-6
- Jiang, W.; Khan, S.; Wang, Y. Retention behaviors of block copolymers in liquid chromatography at the critical condition." Macromolecules (2005), 38, 7514-7520.
- Ziebarth, J.; Orelli, S.; Wang, Y.; The adsorption and partitioning of self-avoiding walk chains into pores from a bulk theta solution. Polymer (2005), 46, 10450-10456.
- Wang, Y.; Jernigan, R. L.; Comparison of tRNA motions in the free and ribosomal bound structures. Biophysics (2005), 89, 3399-3409.
- Hu, X.; Wang, Y.; Molecular dynamic simulations of N-terminal receiver domain of NtrC reveal intrinsic conformational flexibility in the inactive state. J. Biomolec. Struct. & Dynamic. (in press).
- Teraoka, Iwao; Wang, Yongmei. Computer simulation studies on overlapping polymer chains confined in narrow channels. Polymer (2004), 45(11), 3835-3843.
- Wang, Yongmei. Confinement free energy and chain conformations of homopolymers confined between two repulsive walls. Journal of Chemical Physics (2004), 121(8), 3898-3904.
- Jiang, Wenhua; Wang, Yongmei. Thermodynamics and partitioning of homopolymers into a slit-A grand canonical Monte Carlo simulation study. Journal of Chemical Physics (2004), 121(8), 3905-3913.
- Wang, Yongmei; Rader, A. J.; Bahar, Ivet; Jernigan, Robert L. Global Ribosome Motions Revealed with Elastic Network Model. Journal of Structural Biology (2004), 147(3), 302-314.
- Wang, Yongmei; Howard, Derek; Gong, Yingchuan. Partitioning of Polymers into Pores with Surface Interactions at Dilute Solution Limit. Polymer (2004), 45, 313-320.
- Wilburn, Jeremy P.; Ciobanu, Madalina; Buss, N.I.; Franceschetti, Donald R.; Lowy, Daniel A. Miniaturized Reference Electrodes with Stainless Steel Internal Reference Elements. Analytica Chimica Acta (2004), 511(1), 83-89.
- Laradji, Mohamed; Hore, M.J.A. Nanospheres in Phase-Separating Multicomponent Fluids: A Three-Dimensional Dissipative Particle Dynamics Simulation. Journal of Chemical Physics (2004), 121, 10641-10647.
- Laradji, Mohamed; A Monte Carlo Study of Fluctuating Polymer-Grafted Membranes, Journal of Chemical Physics (2004), 121(3), 1591-1600.
- Laradji, Mohamed; Kumar, P. B. Sunil. Dynamics of Domain Growth in Self-Assembled Fluid Vesicles. Physical Review Letters (2004) , 93(19), 198105/1-198105/4.
- Laradji, Mohamed. A Langevin Dynamics Study of Mobile Filler Particles in Phase-Separating Binary Systems. Journal of Chemical Physics (2004), 120(19), 9330-9334.
- Lindner, 2005, University of Tennessee Health Science Center: "Electrochemical Quantification of Serum Propofol Levels for Target-Controlled Infusion Anesthesia."
- Lindner, Slack, and Pinkhassik, 2005, National Institutes of Health: "Electrochemical Immunoassays for Cardiac Proteins."
- Mishra, Richter, Pinkhassik, and Larsen, 2005, National Science Foundation: "Acquisition of Multi-Purpose X-ray Diffraction System for Research and Associated Educational Programs."
- Lindner, National Science Foundation: "Current Polarized Ion-Selective Membranes for Enhanced Analytical Performances."
- Pinkhassik, 2004, National Science Foundation: "CAREER: Nanothin Polymer Films with Controlled Size Pores - Synthesis and Application in Nanobioreactors."
- Lindner, 2004, Becton, Dickinson and Company: "Glucose Microsensor for Extremely Small Sample Volumes and Short Response Time."